085 – Production Tech
Candidates must submit a current resume to be considered for position. Include the job title and job number in your submission.
Position Title: Production Technician
Work Location: Parachute, Colorado
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Responsible for maintaining production by checking on and servicing assigned wells with the intent of returning them to active status within a minimal time frame. Also responsible for water and oil tank maintenance, monitoring levels, checking for leaks/stains, removing water from oil tanks, and keeping up to date records. Will also work with specialist to optimize times on wells. Position requires strict adherence to company, state and federal safety rules and regulations.
- Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude and general understanding of oil and gas field operations.
- Must demonstrate experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to safely and responsibly operate a company assigned vehicle.
- Must be able to work in adverse outdoor conditions (including hot summer days and cold miserable winter conditions).
- Must be able to work overtime regularly and be willing to be on call 24/7 if needed.
- Must have US work authorization.
- Must be able to work well independently and also within a team environment.
- Must communicate well with others and collaborate to get work done efficiently.
- Relevant oilfield experience is preferred.
- Experience using Cygnet is a plus.
- Willing to work in hazardous environment.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to hold or feel, reach with hands and arms, use repetitive motion, lift heavy objects, push/pull on tools varying from little to extreme force, swing hammers of various sizes, work on knees while performing duties, climb stairs/ladders, stoop and bend downward plus walk, talk, smell and hear. The employee is frequently required to drive, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, bend, crouch, kneel, carry and crawl. Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception. The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 100 pounds.
An employee in this job is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, often exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, and has a risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. All field activities require proper PPE including steel toed boots, FRC clothes, hardhat, safety rated eye protection, gloves or applicable hand protection.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s medical, dental and vision insurance plan, as well as, welfare benefits to include life insurance and short term and long term disability coverages. This position is eligible to participate in the company’s 401(K) program and is eligible for an annual bonus. The salary range for the position is $25.00 – $28.80, based on knowledge, skill, ability, experience and performance.
Terra is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply?
Download the application form, fill it out and send it to email@example.com along with your resume. Please reference “Job #085” within your email or in the subject reference. Terra HR will review the information and get back to those who will be considered further.