096 – Land Data Technician
Candidates must submit a current resume to be considered for position. Include the job title and job number on submitted resume.
Job Title: Land Data Technician
Work Location: Parachute, CO
- Assistance with preparation of correspondence and contracts
- Preparation and submittal of check requests
- Prepare documents for recordation
- Communicate with various governing bodies
- Prepare county and state permits (access and utility)
- Create, review, and monitor physical and virtual files
- Assist in reviewing monthly rental and obligation calendars
- Run reports in W Energy
- Liaison to Houston on file entry and reviews
- Assist in addressing landowner or royalty issues via the Parachute office
- Assist with various regulatory duties and reporting
Skills and Expectations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player able to work successfully with both internal and external professionals with a willingness to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously to achieve desired outcomes for all projects within required time constraints
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and BOLO
- Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Must possess the ability to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, copier, files, telephone, and fax; maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in land administration for the oil and gas industry
How to Apply?
Download the application form, and voluntary self id. After completion, send to email@example.com along with your resume. Please reference “Job #096” within your email or in the subject reference. Terra HR will review the information and get back to those who will be considered further.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s medical, dental and vision insurance plan, as well as, welfare benefits to include life insurance and short term and long term disability coverages. This position is eligible to participate in the company’s 401(K) program and is eligible for an annual bonus. The salary range for the position is based on knowledge, skill, ability, experience and performance.
Terra is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.