109 – Integrity Inspector
Candidates must include job number on submitted resume to be considered for position. Candidates must also submit a completed application, self-id form, and a current resume to be considered for position.
Job Number: 109
Position Title: Integrity Inspector
Work Location: Parachute, Colorado
Reporting To: Production Supervisor
Responsible for monitoring on-site inspections and pressure data entry to meet federal and state requirements.
- Monthly Pressure testing and Yearly Blowdown Tests
- Complete Form 17 Blowdown Test when required
- Perform Blowdown and 7 Day Build up Tests as required
- Perform Monthly AVO’s
- Pressure Test Water, Oil and Flowlines as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be able to work in adverse outdoor conditions (including hot summer days and cold winter conditions)
- Must be able to work overtime and be on call, if needed
- Must be able to work independently
- Must communicate well with others and demonstrate the ability to collaborate
- Relevant oilfield experience is preferred
- Willing to work in hazardous environment
- Ability to quickly be proficient in the following apps:
- Pronto Forms – used for recording AVO’s, Annual Braden Head Blowdown Test, Venting/Blowdown
- Power App – used for Monthly Braden Pressure data entry
- Citrix – Locating Bradenhead Automated Readings, Tubing and Casing Pressures and Controlling On and Off cycles
- Avenza Maps – used for finding locations, GIS mapping to locate off pad registered flowlines
Mental and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to hold or feel, reach with hands and arms, use repetitive motion, lift heavy objects, push/pull on tools varying from little to extreme force, swing hammers of various sizes, work on knees while performing duties, climb stairs/ladders, stoop and bend downward plus walk, talk, smell and hear. The employee is frequently required to drive, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, bend, crouch, kneel, carry and crawl. Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception. The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 100 pounds.
An employee in this job is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment may be loud. All field activities require proper PPE including steel toed boots, FRC clothes, hardhat, safety rated eye protection, gloves or applicable hand protection.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s medical, dental and vision insurance plans, as well as, welfare benefits to include life insurance and short and long term disability coverages. This position is eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) program and is eligible for an annual bonus. The salary range for the position is $28-$30 per hour, based on knowledge, skill, ability, experience and performance.
Terra is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status:
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
How to Apply?
Download the application form, voluntary self id, fill it out and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume. Please reference “Job #109” within your email or in the subject reference. Terra HR will review the information and get back to those who will be considered further.