119 – Sr. Reservoir Engineer
Candidates must submit a current resume to be considered for position. Include the job title and job number in your submission.
Job Title: Sr. Reservoir Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Terra Energy is currently seeking a Senior Reservoir Engineer to join our Asset Development team.
- Handle reservoir engineering assignments of varied scope and complexity
- Assist in the development of realistic drill schedule, budgets, cost estimates and economic evaluations for projects and work within the Asset Development and Operations groups to ensure optimal project design and execution
- Integrate multi-discipline team, facilitate discussions, and navigate through difficult milestones to guide team towards goal attainment
- Develop economic models that connect the activities associated with Development Plans to financial outcomes
- Support fast-paced drilling operations, including continued integration of new drilling information and identification of new/updated drilling locations
- Actively participate in reservoir surveillance activities and support resulting well actions
- Mentor less experienced engineers and team members
- Bachelor of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Reservoir Engineer
- Proficient in the application of advanced engineering workflows and software, including Aries
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities with the ability to make technically and economically sound recommendations with incomplete information
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent teamwork skills
- Independent, self-motivated, and results-oriented with the experience to drive a project to completion
- Effective technical presentation and writing skills
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Terra will not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa now or in the future
- Prior work at a Private Equity firm or a Private Equity backed company
- Experience with RTA software and analysis of tight/unconventional gas properties.
- Experience with Access and Spotfire
- Experience in the Piceance Basin, Colorado
Terra is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply?
Download the application form, voluntary self id, fill it out and send it to email@example.com along with your resume. Please reference “Job #119” within your email or in the subject reference. Terra HR will review the information and get back to those candidates who will be considered further.