137 – Financial Analyst
Candidates must include job number on submitted resume to be considered for position. Candidates must also submit a completed application, self-id form and a current resume to be considered for position.
Job Number: 137
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Houston, Texas
Terra Energy Partners is recruiting for a Financial Analyst, reporting to the Finance Associate and serving as a member of a 4-person finance team that includes the CFO, VP-Finance, and Finance Associate. The position is located in Houston, Texas.
- Privately-held E&P company with existing asset base in Piceance Basin of Northwest Colorado
- Backed by premier private equity sponsors (Kayne Anderson, Warburg Pincus), each with decades of experience investing in the energy industry
- Demonstrated track record of returning significant equity capital to shareholders
- Well positioned to navigate challenging landscape for oil & gas industry given conservative financial leverage, low-cost operations, and focus on environmental stewardship
- Recently closed inaugural offering of asset-backed securities to complement revolving credit facility
- Actively evaluating acquisition and business development opportunities (basin consolidation and new basin entry in L48)
– Build and maintain corporate financial model
– Work with Operations team to develop capital budgets and financial forecasts
– Evaluate acquisition and/or divestiture opportunities
– Prepare presentation materials for Board and lender meetings
– Interact with private equity sponsors, accommodating data requests and other needs as required
– Support treasury and cash management functions
– Assist with reporting procedures related to derivatives, credit facility covenant compliance, asset-backed securitized note compliance, and insurance
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance (preferred) and/or Accounting
– Experience with an E&P company or energy branch of commercial / investment bank
– Prior financial analysis and modeling experience is required
– Intellectually curious, self-starter and able to manage multiple projects at a time
– Must be able to interact with all levels of management and with the operations personnel in the regional/district offices and field
– Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
Terra will not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa now or in the future. To be considered, candidates must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
Terra is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply?
Complete the application and voluntary self id form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume. Please reference “Job #137.” Terra HR will review the information and get back to those who will be considered further.